The CA-I Mini-ITX PC case is an elegant aluminum mini-tower in compact design. Thanks to the elaborate compartmental layout, the living room suitable case offers a surprising amount of space for the installation of components and, in addition, uses conventional ATX power supplies. The minimalistic case consists of a lightweight aluminium body, in which an expansion or dual-slot graphics card can used. The CA-I is available in the colors black and silver.
A 120 mm fan is preinstalled on the top. On the back side an optional 60 mm fan can be mounted.
In the front, two USB 2.0 as well as two Audio ports provide easy access for the connection of peripheral devices. On the top there are also two easily accessible USB 3.0 ports (internal 19-pin mainboard connector).
Installation options for drives:
The CA-I offers room internally for a 3.5” hard drive and a 2.5” HDD/SDD or two 2.5” HDDs/SSDs, which can be installed in the bottom of the mini-tower.
- Compatible with Mini-ITX
- Lightweight (aluminum body)
- Uses conventional ATX power supplies
- Mounting possibilities: 1x 3.5” HDD + 1x 2.5” HDD/SDD (internal) or 2x 2.5” HDDs/SSDs (internal)
- Front I/O: 2x USB 2.0, 2x Audio
- Top: 2x USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector)
- Installation possibility for expansion or dual-slot graphic card
- Dimensions: 213 x 225 x 259 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~1.5 kg
||1x 120 mm (preinstalled)
||1x 60 mm (optional)
|Max. length graphics card:
|Max. height CPU cooler:
|Max. length PSU:
Product pictures (high resolution)