The CA-M Micro-ATX PC case is an elegant aluminum mini-tower in compact design. Thanks to the elaborate compartmental layout, the living room suitable case offers a surprising amount of space for the installation of components and, in addition, uses conventional ATX power supplies. The minimalistic case is made from a lightweight aluminum body, in which four expansion cards can be mounted. The CA-M is available in the colors black and silver.
A 120 mm fan is preinstalled on the top. On the back side an optional 60 mm fan can be mounted.
In the front, two USB 2.0 as well as two Audio ports provide easy access for the connection of peripheral devices. On the top there are also two easily accessible USB 3.0 ports (internal 19-pin mainboard connector).
Installation options for drives:
The CA-M offers room internally for two 3.5" hard drives or three 2.5" HDD/SSDs, which can be installed in the bottom of the mini-tower.
- Compatible with Micro-ATXand Mini-ITX
- Lightweight (aluminum body)
- Uses conventional ATX power supplies
- Mounting possibilities: 2x 3.5" HDD (internal) or 3x 2.5" HDDs/SSDs (internal)
- Front I/O: 2x USB 2.0, 2x Audio
- Top: 2x USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector)
- Installation possibilities for four expansion cards
- Dimensions: 270 x 225 x 285 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~1.8 kg
||1x 120 mm (preinstalled)
|Back side: 1x 60 mm
||1x 60 mm (optional)
|Max. length graphics cards:
|Max. height CPU cooler:
|Max. length PSU:
Product pictures (high resolution)