The ergonomically formed body of the FireGlider mouse fits pleasantly in the hand while the thumb pad provides a solid grip in even the most hectic gaming situations. With the weight tuning system in the bottom of the mouse, up to 19.5 grams can be added in 7 different configurations to maximize personal comfort and performance.
Six of the seven buttons can be programmed with various functions through the included software. The various programming options enable easier day-to-day operations as well as improving performance in gaming applications. In addition, through the software users can save individual macros to the onboard memory.
Via the DPI selector, the resolution can be adjusted in six levels from 600 to a maximum of 3600 DPI. The selected DPI level is represented by various color combinations on the mouse.
The FireGlider Mouse weighs up to 135 g, has a 1.8 m long cable and connects to computers via USB.
- Laser mouse with 7 buttons (6 of them freely programmable)
- DPI switch with color display (6 steps)
- Weight tuning system (max. 19.5 g)
- On-board memory for macros
- Smooth running and finely adjustable scroll wheel
- Ergonomic design for convenient handling
- Special grip areas offering maximum hold
- Ideal for professional applications and gaming
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Max. DPI/CPI: 3600
- DPI/CPI stepping: 100 - 400 - 600 - 800 - 1200 - 1600 - 2000 - 2500 - 3600
- Max. acceleration: 20 G
- Mouse weight max.: 135 g
- Mouse weight min.: 118 g
- Connector: USB (cable length: 1.8 m)
- Power input: 5V - 60 mA
- FireGlider Black
- CD with software and manual (as PDF)
- additional mouse skates
- transport bag
Product pictures (high resolution)