The new compact category for gamers!
The completely black MS120 is a micro-ATX designed PC case, that – despite its compact build- easily houses VGA cards up to 36 cm in length.
Additionally, the MS120 offers an internal mounting area for HDDs and SSDs: up to four 3.5" HDDs or – alternately – six 2.5" HDDs/SDDs can be installed.
Furthermore, the micro-ATX case provides one 5.25" and one 3.5" mounting bay.
Cooling is provided to the internal components by two blue illuminating 120 mm fans located in the case front.
The MS120’s front panel includes two USB3.0, two USB2.0 connectors and two audio plugs.
Due to its compact design and lightweight of around 4 kilograms, the MS120 is a portable companion to every LAN event.
- Micro ATX case
- 1x 5.25" drive bay (external)
- 1x 3.5" drive bay (external)
- Internal mounting area for up to four 3.5"or six 2.5" HDDs
- 4 slots for add-on cards
- Front I/O with 2x USB3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector), 2x USB2.0 and 2x audio
- 2x 120 mm pre-installed LED fans
- Supports VGA cards up to 36 cm in length
- Dimensions: 420 x 175 x 375 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~4 kg
||2x 120 mm LED fans
||1x 80 mm or 1x 92 mm fan (optional)
||1x 120 mm fan (optional)
|Max. length graphics card
|Max. height CPU cooler
|Max. length PSU
Product pictures (high resolution)