As known from its predecessor and the other models of the QuickPort series, 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDDs are directly inserted into a docking bay of the device. But the QuickPort Combo eSATA's chief attraction remains the IDE front connector to which IDE HDDs (2.5" and 3.5") or optical IDE drives can be connected.
The QuickPort Combo eSATA connects to any PC or Laptop via USB or eSATA and is powered by the included adapter.
- Enables the direct connection of a SATA HDD to your PC
- Front connector for one IDE device (hard disk or optical drive)
- Suitable for 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs (IDE and SATA) as well as for optical 5.25" drives (IDE)
- External interfaces: USB2.0 and eSATA
- Premium craftsmanship
- On/off button
- LEDs for power and HDD access
- Dimensions: 71 x 133 x 95 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: ~545 g
- QuickPort Combo eSATA
- Power adapter (12V/3A)
- USB cable
- eSATA cable
- IDE cable for 3.5" devices
- IDE cable for 2.5" HDDs
- Power cable
- Manual flyer
- Max. HDD capacity: 4TB
- IDE HDDs MUST be jumpered to “Master”, otherwise they will not be recognized.
Product pictures (high resolution)