The neck band USB headset offers a comfortable fit and rich sound reproduction without a built-in sound card. To assist in the bass effect of the stereo speakers, the headset contains an additional vibrations effect. This effect, as well as the volume, is easily governed by a cable integrated controller.
The RHS100 comes in a simple black design with subtle orange illuminating rings on both ear caps, and possesses a two meter long connection cable. For easy transport the headset simply folds together.
Detailed instructions are included with the headset, and can be installed with standard system drivers.
- Stereo USB headset with neck band and cable integrated volume control
- Adjustable vibration effect
- Open design
- Easy connection via USB (no soundcard required)
- Pivoting microphone with mute and noise canceling function
- Suitable for: gaming, multimedia and language applications (e.g. VoIP)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 2000, XP32 / XP64, Vista 32 / Vista 64 / Windows 7 (with Microsoft driver)
- Cable Length: ~ 2 m ± 0.15 m
- Speaker: Ø 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 112 +/- 4 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Power Capability: 100 mW
- Plug Type: USB plug (type A)
- Microphone directivity: omni directional
- Sensitivity: -54 dB ± 3 dB
- Impedance: 2.2 K Ω
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Stereo USB headset "RHS100"
Product pictures (high resolution)