The completely black Tarea ATX case has a plastic front bezel with mesh inserts, and is delivered without preinstalled fans.
Thus its left completely up to the individual to determine the specific cooling design.
The air flow is further optimized inside the case due to the elaborate cable management system, which conceals the cables without any difficulty.
The Tarea case provides nine installation bays for optical drives in the front, of which six can be used externally (the remaining three are blocked by the removable fan bracket).
USB, eSATA and audio ports are easily accessible at the top of the case.
A comprehensive accessories set and a detailed instruction manual, which is available to download on our website, facilitate the quick initialization of your own computer.
- ATX case
- 9x 5.25" drive bays
- Top I/O with 2x USB2.0, 1x eSATA, 1x headphone and 1x microphone connector, power and reset button
- 7 slots for add-on cards
- Black interior painting
- Front bezels in mesh design
- Quick fasteners for optical drives, mainboard mounting with installation opening for coolers
- 2 openings for water cooling
- Cable management system
- Dimensions: 475 x 200 x 440 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~6.2 kg
||1x 120 mm fan (optional)
||2x 120 mm fan (optional)
||1x 80 mm or 1x 120 mm fan (optional)
- ATX case “Tarea”
- Accessory kit
|Max. length graphics card
|Max. height CPU cooler
|Max. length PSU
Product pictures (high resolution)