The USB LANPort 400 is a simple but effective solution to integrate USB devices into a local network.
The USB LANPort 400 is connected with the LAN via a patch cable and installed with the provided software.
Therefore, many USB devices - such as printers, external hard drives, USB sticks, etc. - can be connected to the USB LANPort and accessed from the local network
The USB LANPort 400 features four USB ports and a Gigabit LAN interface.
Through its compact and inconspicuous design, it fits very discreetly into existing environments and thankfully with its magnetic back plate allows you to simply attach it to a PC tower or any other magnetic surface.
Power is supplied through the included power adapter, all installations are made quickly and easily with the included software.
- 4-port USB server (NDAS)
- Allows connecting many USB devices to a LAN
- Suitable for many USB devices (e.g. USB sticks, USB printers, external hard disk drives etc.)
- External interfaces: 4x USB2.0, 1x Gigabit LAN (RJ-45)
- Compact design
- Power LED and reset button
- Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Dimensions: 68x68x29 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 75 g
- USB LANPort 400
- Power adapter
- Patch cable (~150 cm)
- Tools CD incl. software and extensive manual (PDF)
Product pictures (high resolution)