The Vaya comes with a front I/O containing two USB 2.0 and audio ports. Behind the front bezel rotates a 120 mm red illuminating LED fan.
The ATX case offers four installation bays for optical drives and an externally accessible 3.5" inch bay for other attachments, such as a card reader.
Internally, four hard drives can be installed.
Locking of both the optical drives and hard drives take place by means of the quick-locking mechanisms.
The Vaya cases are completely black and have a cable management system to further optimize inside air flow.
A comprehensive accessories set and a detailed instruction manual, which is available to download on our website, facilitate the quick initialization of your own computer.
- ATX case
- 4x 5.25" drive bays
- 4x 3.5" bays for HDDs (internal)
- 1x 3.5" mounting bay (external)
- Front I/O: 2x USB2.0, 2x audio
- Black interior painting
- 7 slots for add-on cards
- Plastic front panel with mesh air inlet
- Quick fasteners for optical drives and HDDs, mainboard mounting panel with installation opening for coolers
- 2 openings for water cooling
- Cable management system
- Dimensions: 465 x 185 x 440 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~5 kg
||1x 120 mm LED fan (red/pre-installed)
||1x 120 mm or 1x 140 mm fan (optional)
||1x 80 mm or 120 mm fan (optional)
- ATX case “Vaya”
- Accessory kit
|Max. length graphics card
|Max. height CPU cooler
|Max. length PSU
Product pictures (high resolution)