The Rebel9 is an ATX case that comes along with nine drive bays (5.25") and is available in two editions. For 3.5" drives, mounting rails are included. Additionally one of the front bezels shows a 3.5"-sized cut out for floppy drives.
Both models offer a lot of space for additional fans to grant optimal airflow within the case. Hard disk drives and mainboard are cooled optimally.
The front cover with I/O panel (4 x USB2.0, line-out, mic-in) is detachable, the case's back side provides slots for 7 add-on cards.
The Economy Edition targets the ambitioned user who expects a high-quality PC case with smart cooling concept at a fair price/performance ratio.
- ATX form factor
- 9x 5.25" drive bays
- 1x 120 mm in the front (optional)
- 2x 120 mm fans in side panel (optional)
- 2x 80 mm fans or 1x 120 mm fan at the back side (optional)
- Front-I/O with 4x USB2.0, headphone and microphone jacks
- Detachable front cover
- 7 x slots for add-on cards with screw mounting
- Dimensions: 200 x 435 x 486 mm (W x H x D)
- Colors: black, silver
|Max. length graphics card
|Max. height CPU cooler
|Max. length PSU
Product pictures (high resolution)