The docking station for SATA hard disk drives now - in addition to the already included memory card slot and two USB front ports - feature a network connector to integrate it directly into the LAN.
The mounting bay for SATA HDDs can house both 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs, while the card reader supports SD, SDHC, MMC and MS formats. Any USB device can be connected into the USB front hub.
All media connected or plugged into the SATA QuickPort Pro LAN can be easily integrated into the local network through the device's LAN interface. Also, all settings can be configured using the included software.
In order to operate the device on your local PC, USB and eSATA external interfaces are provided.
- Enables the direct connection of a SATA HDD to your PC
- Suitable for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDDs
- NDAS functionality due to a network connector and included server software
- USB front hub (2 connectors)
- Card reader (SD, SDHC, MMC/MS)
- External interfaces: USB2.0, eSATA and LAN (RJ-45/100 MBit/s)
- Premium quality
- On/off button
- LEDs for power and HDD access
- Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- SATA QuickPort Pro LAN
- Power adapter (12V/2A)
- USB cable
- eSATA cable
- Patch cable
- Tools CD with software and manual (PDF)
Max. HDD capacity: USB/LAN 2TB; eSATA 3TB
Product pictures (high resolution)