The SATA QuickPort Intern series is a range of internal docking stations for SATA hard disk drives:
Into the SATA QuickPort Intern 1-Bay, a docking station which can be screwed into a 5.25" PC drive bay, a single SATA HDD (3.5") can be inserted. Its front door (which also acts as opening lever) is lockable.
- Lockable internal docking station for 3.5" SATA hard disk drives
- Suitable for one 5.25" PC drive bay
- Fast Swap mechanism for easy HDD handling
- Compatible with SATA I, II and III
- Transfer rate: max. 6 Gb/s
- SATA QuickPort Intern 1-Bay
- 1x SATA data cable
- 1x internal Y power cable
- Set with mounting screws
- Manual flyer
Differing from the specifications written on the package/in the manual this device also supports SATA III.
Product pictures (high resolution)