The Scorpio 2000 is a functional ATX tower with a black interior and bottom lying down power supply plus space for a multitude of different drives.
Two 3.5" hard drives can be installed into the externally accessible Fast-Swap-Bays, with the tower still providing the possibility for mounting four 2.5" hard drives or SSDs and another three 3.5" hard drives.
The top I/O of the Scorpio offers two USB2.0 and two audio ports plus an eSATA port.
Internal components are cooled through a preinstalled, bright blue 140 mm LED fan and also a preinstalled 80 mm fan in the tower's front plus a 120 mm fan on the backside.
Additional fans can be installed on the top or side panel
For a clean cable management more cable and feed through slots are available inside the housing.
The mainboard's mounting plate has an opening for the easy installation of a CPU cooler.
- ATX case
- 4x 5.25" drive bays (external)
- 2x 3.5" fast swap drive bays (external)
- 3x 3.5" drive bays (internal)
- 4x 2.5" drive bays (internal)
- Top I/O with 2x USB2.0, 1x eSATA, 1x headphone and 1x microphone connector, power and reset button
- 7 slots for add-on cards
- Plastic front panel with air inlet, drive bay covers in mesh design
- Quick fasteners for optical drives, mainboard mounting with installation opening for CPU coolers
- 2 openings for water cooling
- Cable management system
- Black interior painting
- Dimensions: 500 x 210 x 503 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~7.26 kg
||1x 140 mm LED fan (blue) and 1x 80 mm fan (both pre-installed)
||1x 200 mm fan or 2x 120 mm fans (optional)
||1x 120 mm fan (pre-installed)
||2x 120 mm or 2x 140mm fans (optional)
|Mainboard form factor
|Max. length graphics card
|Max. height CPU cooler
|Max. length power supply
Product pictures (high resolution)