The 2-Bay RAID box is an external hard drive housing that supports RAID Mode 0, 1 and JBOD.
The different RAID modes can be quickly and easily adjusted through a switch on the housing's front.
In the housing there are slots for two 3.5" SATA hard drives that can be easily inserted and exchanged thanks to the fast-swap mechanism.
Cooling of the installed hard drives occurs through a 70 mm fan in the backside.
The 2-Bay RAID Box can connect to compatible devices through an external USB3.0 port.
- External RAID case with two mounting bays for 3.5" SATA HDDs
- RAID modes: Standard, 0, 1 and Combined (JBOD)
- Easy RAID mode selection
- No additional software required
- Fast Swap mechanism for easy HDD handling
- Premium quality craftsmanship
- On/off button
- LED indications for power, HDD activity and RAID mode
- Pre-installed 70 mm fan
- Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- External interface: USB3.0 (downward compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.x)
- Internal interfaces: SATA (SATA I and II; compatible with SATA III)
- Chipset: Symwave SW6317-VB
- EuP standby: 0.4 W
- Dimensions: 215x130x120 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight (empty): 1926 g
- 2-Bay RAID box
- USB3.0 cable (100 cm)
- Power cable
- 2x keys
Max HDD capacity 2 X 4TB
Product pictures (high resolution)