The 5-Bay RAID Box is an external hard drive housing that supports RAID Mode 0, 1/10, 3, 5 and JBOD.
The different RAID modes can be quickly and easily adjusted through a switch on the housing?s rear side.
In the housing there are slots for a maximum of five 3.5? SATA hard drives that can be easily inserted and exchanged thanks to the fast-swap mechanism.
Cooling of the installed hard drives occurs through two 60mm fans on the backside.
The 5-Bay RAID Box can connect to compatible devices through either the USB3.0 or eSATA port.
- External RAID case with five mounting bays for 3.5" SATA HDDs
- RAID modes: Standard, 0, 1/10, 3, 5 and Combined (JBOD)
- Easy RAID mode selection
- No additional software required
- Fast Swap mechanism for easy HDD handling
- Premium quality craftsmanship
- On/off button
- LED indications for power, HDD activity and RAID mode
- Two pre-installed 60 mm fans
- Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10
- External interfaces: USB3.0 (downward compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.x) and eSATA
- Internal interfaces: SATA (SATA I and II; compatible with SATA III)
- Chipset: JMicron JMB393 and JMB 539
- Dimensions: 265x130x185 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight (empty): 3470 g
- 5-Bay RAID box
- USB3.0 cable (100 cm)
- eSATA cable (100 cm)
- Power cable
- 2x keys
1. Max. HDD capacity 5 X 8TB
2. Clear RAID mode (= Standard mode): The HDDs are addressed separately.
The sleep function is not available in this mode!
Product pictures (high resolution)