The SATA QuickPort Intern 4-Bay is an internal docking station in which the installation of four 2.5" SATA HDDs/SSDs in a 5.25" drive bay is possible.
Installation of the hard drive occurs quickly and easily by use of the mounting frame, they are cooled by a fan on the back of the dock.
The SATA QuickPort Intern 4-bay includes four SATA cables, in order for the individual hard drive bay to by attached to the appropriates main board ports.
Power is supplied through a 4-pin connector from the power supply.
- Internal docking station for four 2.5" SATA HDDs/SSDs
- Requires only one 5.25" PC drive bay
- One fan for optimal cooling performance
- Easy HDD mounting and handling
- Compatible with SATA I, II and III
- Transfer rate: max. 6 Gb/s
- Max. HDD height: 9.5 mm
- Dimensions: 150x147x42 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 573 g
- SATA QuickPort Intern 4-Bay
- 4x SATA data cable
- 2x keys
- Set of mounting screws
- Short manual
Differing from the specifications written on the package/in the manual this device also supports SATA III.
Product pictures (high resolution)